Terms And Conditions of Use
Use of this guestbook is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below.
If you agree to the terms, please checkmark the box. If you would like to cancel the post,
click the X button to return to the guestbook index.
Although the administrator and moderators of GlobalGuest.com will attempt to keep all objectionable comments
off the guestbook, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author,
and neither the owner of GlobalGuest.com, will be held responsible for the content of any message.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar,
sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, spamming or otherwise violative of any laws.
The moderator who signed up for an globalguest.com account or the owner of globalguest.com reserve the
right to remove any comment for any reason.
Guidelines for Use of the GuestBook
You are entirely responsible and liable for all activities conducted by you and
including the transmission, posting, or other provision of text, files, links, software, photographs, video,
sound, music or other information or material to any portion of the Forums ("Content"). Listed below are some,
though not all, violations. You agree not to do any of the following actions while using any Forum:
1. Harass, threaten, embarrass or cause distress or discomfort upon another participant, user, or
other individual or entity;
2. Transmit any Content in any guestbook that Global Guest and its moderators consider to be disruptive,
unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially,
ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
3. Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue in a globalguest.com guestbook or otherwise act in a manner
that negatively affects other participants;
4. Post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or any other forms of solicitation
in the guestbooks;
5. Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including
but not limited to any regulations having the force of law while using or accessing any guestbook;
6. Invade the privacy or violate any personal or proprietary right of any person or entity; and
7. Infringe the intellectual property rights or similar rights, including but not limited to copyrights and
trademarks, of any person or entity.
You agree to indemnify GlobalGuest.com for any and all claims, damages, losses, and causes of action
arising as a result of your posting or uploading any Content to any guestbook or submitting any Content to us or your
failure to comply with this TOS. While GlobalGuest.com does not and cannot review all Content posted by users in
the guestbooks and is not responsible for the content of these postings, GlobalGuest.com reserves the right to delete,
move, or edit Content that it, in its sole discretion, deems abusive, defamatory, obscene, in violation of copyright
or trademark laws, violates any person's rights of privacy or publicity or otherwise unacceptable.
Click here to close window